Mbappe's Childhood Dream Realized with Real Madrid Move

Kylian Mbappe has fulfilled his lifelong aspiration of playing for Real Madrid, a dream he has harbored since childhood. This goal was achieved when he was officially unveiled at Santiago Bernabeu on Tuesday morning.

Following his medical examination, the French captain was presented to a full stadium, having committed to a five-year contract.

"I spent countless nights dreaming of one day playing for Real Madrid, and today, I am incredibly happy," Mbappe told the 80,000 fans in attendance. "My family is overjoyed, and seeing my mom cry brings me immense happiness. This day is very special to me, something I’ve dreamt of since I was a kid."

The unveiling was delayed until after Euro 2024, where Mbappe led the French national team to the semi-finals before being eliminated by the eventual champions, Spain.

Club president Fiorentino Perez commented, "The love you have for Real Madrid and your identification with this club since childhood made it possible for you to achieve this dream, overcoming many obstacles along the way."

Perez highlighted that Mbappe's arrival was highly anticipated, occurring three years after Real Madrid's unsuccessful £137 million bid for the World Cup winner.

In 2023, despite Paris Saint-Germain accepting a world-record bid of £259 million from Saudi Arabian club Al-Hilal, Mbappe declined the offer, clearly stating his desire to join Real Madrid.



Comments

Popular Articles